SJCC CAN HELP YOU OBTAIN YOUR CONTRACTOR’S LICENSE
Need help obtaining your contractor’s license here in Hawaii – look no further!
SJ Construction Consulting, LLC (SJCC) has the skillful and experienced staff ready to assist you with the contractor application process.
Obtaining a contracting license in the state of Hawaii can be a very challenging task – even with no delays, it easily takes months to accomplish. Applicants must be able to navigate the complex application instructions, complete the pages-long application, compile the necessary documentation (such as credit reports, business formation documents and financial statements), make the necessary payments, and submit an entire application package in a timely manner.
Why not leave that to experts who know the system and can submit an application in less time and for less hassle? Why not let SJCC lift the burdensome task of applying for a license and let you start, or get back to, what you do best?
SJCC is made up of former contractors and our principal still holds his RME license. We have been in the construction industry for over 30 years and have been in Hawaii for 20 of those years! This gives us special insight about the licensing process specific to Hawaii.
As a local company, within walking distance of the Contractor’s Licensing Board processing office, we offer the following to YOU or your company:
- No time changes to worry about like with a mainland service
- Reminders of when items are due
- All online and electronic
- Secure and safe transactions
- Access to training materials for exam preparation
- We are a phone call away – this means we will respond to you within 24 hours and speak with you directly
- We are steps away from Contractor’s Licensing Board processing office
- We can research exam waivers and reciprocity for those licensed outside the state of Hawaii
For more information about how you can take control of your license and the licensing process, contact us at:
PO Box 37238
Honolulu, HI 96837
Phone: 833-SJ-CIVIL or 833-752-4845