We assist designers in any phase of a project to add construction expertise to the suite of services to owners. Attorneys benefit from our knowledge of construction means and methods, engineering principles, and their integration with construction law.
- True contractor estimates. Not unit priced from a book, but a true count of manhours with use of specific equipment.
- Designers can expect to see proposals very similar to ours on bid day.
- Full takeoff and pricing of civil works along with assumptions and clarifications to our “bid”.
- We mitigate RFIs, potential claims, and drawing omissions and provide them to you in a discrete list for your review and consideration.
- Red-lining of your drawings and project specifications save hours of construction administrative time and prevent delay and scope changes that could cost thousands or millions of dollars.
- Our reviews mitigate schedule delays by addressing, prior to bid day, the likely obstacles for the Contractor.